Kill RSV, RotaVirus, Coxsackie, fatal harm to
your child with Wellis Air
Around August to October every year, Thailand usually has unstable weather because it shifts from rainy season to winter. Our immune system works hard to make sure our body can well adjust to the weather change. The diseases that intimidate our little children’s respiratory health are RSV, Rotavirus, and hand foot mouth disease from Enterovirus. If young children receive the viruses from those diseases, they can cause fatal harm; parents should consider reducing the risk of receiving and spreading the viruses.
What are RSV, Rotavirus, Hand Foot Mouth disease?
RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) is a virus that infects upper and lower part of respiratory system. Young children and adults can be infected with this virus, but the little ones below 3 years are the most vulnerable.
Rotavirus is a virus with different variants. When this virus enters the digestive system, we can suffer from heavy diarrhea; young children may suffer more than older ones. Moreover, Rotavirus can spread fast when living outside human’s body.
Hand Foot Mouth Disease is a communicable disease that is from Enterovirus such as Coxsackie, Enterovirus 71. This is commonly found among younger kids below 5 years who suffer more than older ones.
RSV, Hand Foot Mouth disease can be transmitted through breath while Rotavirus is spread through contaminated food and drinks.
RSV can be transmitted through touching secretions of the sick such as mucus, saliva, and small liquid particles from sneezing and coughing. When small kids take in the virus, it will take about 5 days to fully develop. On the second to the fourth day, flu-like symptoms such as fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose can be seen. After that, the lower part of the respiratory system will become inflammatory. Some cases suffer severe symptoms such as high fever, severe coughing, exhaustion, wheezing, and a lot of phlegms in the throat.
Rotavirus spreads through food and drink contamination. The virus develops on the wall of the intestine, inflaming the intestinal mucosa. Then, our body is unable to absorb water or nutrients, leading to hot flashes diarrhea. The virus can also be transmitted through feces (fecal-oral route). To illustrate, when the sick who does not wash hands thoroughly and touches things or food can make others who touch the same things or food infected. The illness needs only a small amount of the virus that is highly tolerant of all kinds of environment and can stay on our hands up to an hour.
Hand Foot Mouth Disease occurs by touching the sick’s secretions such as saliva, mucus, blisters, and fece. The infected cases who show or do not show symptoms can spread the disease by touching other small kids via changing diapers. Moreover, the virus may stay on the surfaces of objects such as toys, food containers, utensils, and glasses. If the objects are shared, the virus can spread to others. The sick who are recovering may still be able to transmit the virus because it is secreted through feces for 6-8 weeks. This disease is considered ‘easily transmitted’ because the virus is highly tolerant of many kinds of environment and alcoholic disinfectants as it does not have a shell.
What are the symptoms of RSV, Rotavirus, and Hand Foot Mouth disease?
The symptoms of RSV are
- High fever, possibly up to 39 degrees Celcius
- Coughing and vomiting
- Shallow breathing, making a funnel chest.
- Difficult breathing and wheezing
- Losing appetite.
Those who suffer a lot are prone to death because of the failure in the respiratory system.
The symptoms of Rotavirus are
Fever (prone to seizure if high fever occurs)
The sick are prone to seizure or death if they heavily vomit and have diarrhea.
Therefore, dehydration symptoms such as thirstiness, dry lips, anxiety, depression, hallowed eyes, hallowed skull, should be quickly spotted as they indicate an immediate doctor visit.
The symptoms of Hand Foot Mouth disease usually shown in small kids are:
Blisters or rashes
Inflammatory parts in tongue, gums, the bulge of the cheek- can be seen as tiny spots scattered in the area.
Inflammatory parts in palms, fingers, feet, body, arms, and legs.
Some cases may have nervous complications that are prone to death such as meningitis, encephalitis, paralysis, ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis), myocarditis, and sudden pulmonary edema.
Protect your children with Wellis Air
Wellis Air is an air and surface disinfectant purifier that ionizes hydroxyls to disintegrate the molecules of viruses, fungi, bacteria, and chemicals. The machine is certified for its disinfection efficiency and safety by various international organizations.
What is a hydroxyl?
Hydroxyl is composed of 1 oxygen molecule (O1) and 1 hydrogen molecule (H1) in the plasma form, turning to OH-. It is commonly found in nature, mostly in the higher level of atmosphere and jungles.
Nature uses hydroxyls to disinfect the air and get rid of other chemicals in the air such as methane (CH4), and other toxic gases such as nitrous oxide (NOx). It is nicknamed as “Natural Detergent” of the sun.
- Hydroxyls are more highly efficient than ozone and disinfectants used in the operation room (hydrogen peroxide, for example)
The figure shows the rank of the disinfection intensity of different substances. Hydroxyl is the second, surpassing ozone (4th), and hydrogen peroxide or a disinfectant used in the operation room (5th), according to the research center, Alidade M.E.R from the US.
Wellis Air can kill RSV, Rotavirus, Mouth Foot Mouth disease, and COVID-19.
- The research from University of Barcelona, Spain, shows an experiment of disinfecting RSV in both the wet and dry form. The result proves that Wellis Air can get rid of the virus more than 92% (dry) and 99% (wet) after turned on for 2 hours. Click to read the full research>
The figure shows the disinfection efficiency of Wellis Air. Wellis Air can kill RSV more than 99% (wet)
after turned on for 2 hours.
The figure shows the disinfection efficiency of Wellis Air. Wellis Air can kill RSV more than 92% (dry)
after turned on for 2 hours.
- The research from University of Barcelona, Spain, shows an experiment of disinfecting Rotavirus in the wet form. The result proves that Wellis Air can get rid of the virus more than 99% (dry) after turned on for 2 hours. Click to read the full research >
The figure shows the disinfection efficiency of Wellis Air. Wellis Air can kill Rotavirus more than 99% (dry)
after turned on for 2 hours.
- The research from University of Barcelona, Spain, shows an experiment of disinfecting the virus that causes Hand Foot Mouth disease in both the wet and dry form. The result proves that Wellis Air can get rid of the virus more than 98%. Click to read the full research >
The figure shows the disinfection efficiency of Wellis Air. Wellis Air can kill the virus that causes Hand Foot Mouth disease more than 98% after turned on for 2 hours.
- The research from MRI Global Lab that is well-known for research for health, safety, and hygiene from the United States proves the COVID-19 disinfection efficiency of Wellis Air that is over 91.75% after turning on the machine for 2 hours. Click to read the full research >
The figure shows the disinfection efficiency of Wellis Air. Wellis Air can kill COVID-19 more than 91.75%
after turned on for 2 hours.
Wellis Air can kill germs in the air and surfaces.
- Wellis Air gets rid of germs by ionizing 8-10 millions CCs of hydroxyls (which is more than the nature that produces 200,000 – 8,000,000 CCs of hydroxyls). Hydroxyls disintegrate the outer shells of virus molecules in the air or on the surfaces of objects such as toys, clothes, sofas, tables, beds, etc, which is to reduce the spread of viruses that come from sneezing, coughing, and touching appliances where the germs stay with your beloved ones from school.
The video shows how Wellis Air works to kill germs in the air and on the surfaces of objects.
Wellis Air is safe for human and young children.
- Wellis Air can kill germs throughout 24 hours and when people gather because hydroxyls produced from the machine is the same type as those from nature that are used to disinfect the atmosphere. Hydroxyls are certified for safety by the center in UPC university, Spain, that monitors food safety. Click to see the certificate >
- Hydroxyls from Wellis Air are produced from an Olefin cartridge that is derived from an extract of organic orange peels from California, United States, and certified for safety by MSDS, United States. Click to see the certificate>
- International organizations such as US FDA, CE Certificate, RoHs, FCC have confirmed the safety of Wellis Air. Click to read the certificates>
- More than 100 medical institutes and international organizations are using Wellis Air such as newborn nursing rooms, ICU rooms, operation rooms, examination rooms, schools for young kids etc. Click to see more places that are using Wellis Air>
The picture shows Wellis Air being used in a newborn nursing room.
The picture shows Wellis Air being used in a school.
The picture shows Wellis Air being used in a patient ward.
Click to see more places that are using Wellis Air>
- Wellis Air is certified by KSL Lab, Korea, as being environmentally friendly, passing the standard of Korea’s Ministry of Environment.
The picture shows the certificate from KSD Lab, Korea, saying that Wellis Air does not harm the environment,
passing the standard of Korea’s Ministry of Environment.
For the safety of young kids during the pandemic of RSV, Rotavirus, and Mouth Foot Hand disease at the end of the year, parents and teachers should seek a helper to reduce the spread of viruses in the air and on the surfaces of objects, which is Wellis Air Disinfection Purifier that is safe for young children and environment because it does not leave any harmful side effects. Moreover, the machine is certified for its safety and efficiency by various international organizations. There are over 100 medical institutes in Thailand and other international organizations that trust and are using Wellis Air. Click to purchase Wellis Air here>